Editing your website information in RVSiteBuilder
This tutorial assumes you've already logged in to RVSiteBuilder. Now let's learn how to edit our website information
1) Click the Step 1 Edit Site option.
2) This is the website information page where you can set such things as your company name, website title, and even a company slogan. Let's go ahead and edit the information on this page.
3) When finished making changes, click the Save button at the bottom.
4) Anytime you make a change to your website, you have to Publish it for the effects to take effect..... click Step 7 Publish...
5) ... then click the Publish button.
6) Click Next to overwrite the current website.
7) The published site will open in a new tab.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to edit your website information in RVSiteBuilder. Remember that you have to publish any changes you make for them to take effect