We know you would like to know more about our servers location and its Data Center facility.
We offer affordable ASP.NET hosting from this Data Center Facilities. Given below the overview of USA Data center facilities.
Our service from this Dallas data center are SSAE16 compliant, meeting industry-recognized requirements for security and reliability. The exhaustive, third-party certification assessment included extensive testing of the control objectives and activities at all Service Provider data center facilities, including oversight by executive management, operations and customer service, development and information technology organization, human resources policies and procedures, and risk assessment monitoring.
Additionally, Our Datacenter on which we provide service is self-certified with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s U.S.-European Union (EU) Safe Harbor framework, verifying that Our DC service provider meets the EU’s adequacy standard for data and privacy protection. Self-certification and participation in the Safe Harbor framework is entirely voluntary.
- Dedicated 20Gbps fiber link
- Automatic fail-over through alternate secure connection
- Secure, high-speed data transmission between data centers
- 10 network Points of Presence (POPs) provide direct or non-direct network connections for exceptionally low latency
Dallas DC is located inside the recognized Infomart telecom hotel, a private, N+1 facility near downtown Dallas. Infomart is home also to data centers belonging to MCI, Level 3® , Equinix, NTT America, Switch and Data, Verizon, and ViaWest. It sits on three redundant TXU electrical grids, delivering diverse power to each quadrant of the building, with five, on-site, 100-ton water chillers meeting N+1 cooling requirements.
- Capacity: more than 40,000 dedicated servers
- 6000 amps 480v input power
- 6 x 750 kVA UPS battery backup units
- 3 x 2 mW diesel generators with on-site fuel storage
- Redundant Liebert 30-ton HVAC units
- Pre-action dry pipe fire suppression
- Proximity security badge access
- Digital security video surveillance